Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meat Magic is Magical!

I just wanted to share with you all a story about my friend and I cooking a roast. So last week my friend I were shopping and we both picked up a roast (it was on sale...very good price). She cooked hers in the slow cooker soon after she bought it, I just cooked mine today. Well she called me after she cooked it and were chatting and I asked her how the roast turned out. She said “it was ok but it was not very tender and it shrank a lot, so watch out for that.” I said “I use my Watkins Meat Magic so I don't think that will happen.” She said “I can't see that making that much of a difference". So I told her I will cook it on Sunday, why not come over and we can do some card making while it is cooking. So she came over, she watched as I prepared the roast with the Meat Magic and rubbed some onion soup mix on the roast. When it was done, she was shocked. She said “my roast was half the size of that, yours hardly shrank at all! I let it cool and then cut it up in pieces. She tried it, she couldn't believe how tender and flavorful it was. She ended up ordering 2 bottles and a container of onion soup mix.

No comments: