Sunday, July 20, 2008

Layered Salsa & Sour Cream Dip

It’s so DELICIOUS you won’t believe it’s so EASY to make!
Simply follow the directions on the Watkins Salsa & Sour
Cream Dip Mix making 1 1/2 cups. Spread evenly in shallow
bowl/plate. Top with grated cheese, chopped tomatoes,
ending with chopped green onions. Serve with nacho
chips & watch it quickly disappear!

I just made this again today! Oh my it is so good. This time I didn't have sour cream but I had cream cheese on hand and it was still very very good. If you make this with the cream cheese I recommend letting it set out a room temp for a little bit to let the cream cheese soften so it is easier to dip/scoop up. :D The fresh tomatoes, green onions and the Watkins Salsa & Sour Cream dip mix just are bursting with fantastic flavour! Mmm good...on the note I am going for a lil bit of it right now!

No comments: